"Yea, all which it inherit - shall dissolve, and like this insubstantial pageant faded, leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff as dreams are made on - and our little life is rounded with a sleep." Tempest Act 4 William Shakespeare

Thursday, June 22, 2017

HEIRLOOM TESTING

Today I'm just testing a couple of items - 2 heirlooms tomatoes and 2 healthy garlic bulbs. I'll expand on this theme tomorrow.


©2017 Andy deBruyn

...and BTW - I shot this image with a Nikon D70, a 6MP digital camera which was introduced in 2004.  The sensor is the old CCD type. The industry changed to CMOS right after this. You can buy a D70 body used for around 70 dollars. The lens is my nifty fifty from about 1970. I paid less than a hundred dollars for it. Shooting in natural light at ISO 400, 1/40ss at f2.

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment