"Precisely by slicing out this moment and freezing it, all photographs testify to time's relentless melt." Susan Sontag

Friday, March 31, 2017

A COUPLE OF PORTRAITS

I am posting a couple of portraits I like. The first is the actor Kenneth Wayne Bradley who came to my house/studio last October for an amazing photo session. I don't believe I posted this particular image.



I took this one earlier this week, Tuesday to be exact. I had lunch with these gentlemen at Manuel's in downtown Austin. The man on the left is Monte Montgomery. If you're not familiar with acoustic guitar players, Monte has been named one of the 50 top guitarists of all time. And he was named Best Acoustic Player on the planet 7 years in a row. (Acoustic Guitar magazine)

The gentleman on the right is Gigi Piaserico, a fine guitarist and friend from Verona, Italy. A lot more casual than the top one...a street portrait if you will. I like both.

A grand lunch and great conversations.

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment