"You carry Mother Earth within you. She is not outside of you. Mother Earth is not just your environment. In that insight of inter-being it is possible to have real communication with the earth, which is the highest form of prayer." Thich Nhat Hanh

Tuesday, November 22, 2016

GRAFFITI WALL AND COLLATERAL DAMAGE

Yesterday I drove by the Graffiti Wall (caps?) on Castle Hill. It was quite crowded with no easy parking spots in sight so I just kept going all the way home.

I did spend a couple of hours last year documenting the over-documented eye sore/sour.

It's creative and destructive at the same time. Yin Yang and all that.

Here are some images that I did not publish at the time.





I guess it's ok to test your nozzle on living things. Creativity with that destructive twist. Man makes his mark on nature.

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment