"You carry Mother Earth within you. She is not outside of you. Mother Earth is not just your environment. In that insight of inter-being it is possible to have real communication with the earth, which is the highest form of prayer." Thich Nhat Hanh

Tuesday, October 18, 2016

NEGATIVES REDUX


OK, so now I'm going bananas with these old images. Bear in mind that these are scanned from negatives that are 40 years old. My school artsy days.

I'm wondering will we be able to open our jpeg and raw files forty years from now. Don't be optimistic, I have a digital camera that I purchased when they first came out around 2001 and the software to extract the files is obsolete.

Thanks for stopping by.

                                                                  Arm in the Window

Notice the Mayor White campaign poster. Somewhere in New England. I actually have some images of Mayor Kevin White marching in a protest march in downtown Boston which dates this image to circa 1975.

No comments:

Post a Comment