"You carry Mother Earth within you. She is not outside of you. Mother Earth is not just your environment. In that insight of inter-being it is possible to have real communication with the earth, which is the highest form of prayer." Thich Nhat Hanh

Tuesday, October 11, 2016

KNEAD TO PHOTOGRAPH


©Andy deBruyn

Every time I bake biscotti I feel the need to photograph the results. Probably because I know they'll be gone soon and the whole process of rolling and cutting the dough by hand plus the smell of baking delights wafting through the house just isn't something I want to let go of ...yet.

I know they're stuffed with dried cranberries but I always tend to go overboard with the almond slivers and berries. Nothing could be better in the morning than a cup of coffee with a couple of these puppies.

Taken with one umbrella in very close on the right side triggered by a Cactus remote. Camera on a tripod tripped with the shutter cable. ISO 100 in manual mode f2.2 at 1/125th ss.

Thanks for stopping by.




No comments:

Post a Comment