"You carry Mother Earth within you. She is not outside of you. Mother Earth is not just your environment. In that insight of inter-being it is possible to have real communication with the earth, which is the highest form of prayer." Thich Nhat Hanh

Wednesday, October 19, 2016

KENNETH WAYNE BRADLEY IN THE HOUSE




All images ©2016 Andy deBruyn

This morning I had the privilege of photographing Kenneth Wayne Bradley. I also had a great time...
talking shop and trading war stories.

Ken is a superb actor who's appeared in...to name a few, Olympus Has Fallen, Longmire, Friday Night Lights, The Leftovers, and many more.

I first worked with Ken on a short film gosh....ten years ago. It was called "Junior" and was written and directed by Allison Cook.  It was a very well made film and I always remembered Ken's stellar performance.

Tech stuff -  images shot in my living room/studio/set....using both hard lights, an ETC Source Four at 650 watts and studio strobes, an Alien Bee 800 through a huge umbrella. Some backlight provided by an Arri 150w fresnel.

Using a Nikon D7000 with a 50mm lens with the UV filter removed. Everything handheld keeping the shutter speed 125 and above.

I'll post some other selects tomorrow. Click image to isolate.

Many thanks to Ken for taking the time and sharing his enormous talent with my camera.

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment