"You carry Mother Earth within you. She is not outside of you. Mother Earth is not just your environment. In that insight of inter-being it is possible to have real communication with the earth, which is the highest form of prayer." Thich Nhat Hanh

Thursday, October 20, 2016

KENNETH AGAINNETH




©2016 Andy deBruyn

Here are three more images from yesterday's shoot with Kenneth Wayne Bradley. I can't express how much fun it is working with such a professional. He trusted me and that's says a lot. I gave Ken some minor directions about what I was looking for and he just went into that zone where all great actors go and gave me some incredible opportunities for images.

Thanks so much, Ken.

Watch for his name - catch his craft - in film or on the stage. Well worth it.

Click image to isolate.
Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

  1. Andy is an absolute magician. I might add that he created these incredible images on very short notice, just after suffering a flat tire and having to jog 2+ miles back to his studio to meet me. AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete