"Yea, all which it inherit - shall dissolve, and like this insubstantial pageant faded, leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff as dreams are made on - and our little life is rounded with a sleep." Tempest Act 4 William Shakespeare

Wednesday, July 20, 2016

THE RECCE

Whenever I have an assignment coming up that's taking place at a completely new venue, I always try and perform a recce, AKA the scout or site survey. Get the lay of the land...and find out where the electrical outlets are.

In a couple of weeks I have an event to cover at Casa Blanca in Round Rock so I scooted over there tonight making sure the time was approximate to the real event. Especially useful when shooting outdoors.

I took some site images. Time was around 7:30pm. Checking the sunset calendar, sunset will be about 10 minutes earlier when the event actually happens.

Here are some site pix.






©2016 Andy deBruyn

Extremely cool place. Very excited - can't wait to shoot the real thing here. I'll post the images
in a couple of weeks.

Thanks for stopping by.


No comments:

Post a Comment