"You carry Mother Earth within you. She is not outside of you. Mother Earth is not just your environment. In that insight of inter-being it is possible to have real communication with the earth, which is the highest form of prayer." Thich Nhat Hanh

Saturday, July 16, 2016

DANCING WITH DIVAS

This past week I had a couple of assignments. I am posting some images from my favorite. I had the privilege of capturing the action at DIVA DANCE STUDIOS in Austin. After two hours of shooting and watching some very energetic ladies tear the house down I was exhausted.










After the frenetic stuff we took a few moments to grab some headshots of the instructors.



                                                       All images ©2016 Andy deBruyn

For more information regarding DIVA DANCE COMPANY contact Jami Stigliano, the chief, head honcho, and all time great instructor herself.

No comments:

Post a Comment