"Because nothing worth knowing can be understood by the mind." Woody Allen

Tuesday, May 31, 2016

DODGING WITH THE RADAR

                                                                                 ©Andy deBruyn

This weather is keeping me inside a lot.  I've been using the time to transfer some old transparencies to digital. It's time consuming because I handle each slide on its own...judging color temperatures, exposure, and gamma. But once I close the door to the studio/office and get to work, time cruises by.

That said,

I may have to brave the storm. But not before I check the weather radar. I'm more likely to go outdoors between storms. I'll have more than enough chances to dodge the downpours since the whole week's forecast looks pretty spotty with bouts of wetness and no wetness.


Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment