"For art to exist, for any sort of aesthetic activity or perception to exist, a certain physiological precondition is indispensable: intoxication." Friedrich Nietzsche

Monday, April 18, 2016

50,000 WHOA!!

Now I know that the big guys, Ken, Scott, Kirk, Ming, etc...all get a gazillion hits a month. But this blog just hit 50,000 and for me...that's a pretty big awesome!

The big guys spend paragraphs and pages of verbiage pontificating about new stuffs, new camera, latest flash, brand new lens, etc etc.  I think that's what a lot of readers want...shop talk. Nothing wrong with that. There's just a lot of it out there. So that department is taken care of.

Me? I just make images with what I've got...haven't purchased a camera in three years or a lens. Of course that may change but for now I just like making these posted images.

To borrow David DuChemin's phrase, "Gear is good, vision is better."

Thanks to all for checking out my blog, taking time out of your busy day. I'll let everyone know when I hit the big 100K!

Posting a dozen images from several years ago. Click on top image for a scroll through.














All images ©Andy deBruyn

Again, thanks for stopping by all those times!!!!!!

Just squeezin' in another favorite.


No comments:

Post a Comment