"For art to exist, for any sort of aesthetic activity or perception to exist, a certain physiological precondition is indispensable: intoxication." Friedrich Nietzsche

Tuesday, March 1, 2016

SELECTS FOR JANUARY FEBRUARY

In the past, every end of quarter I take stock of images made during that quarter. That is my usual modus operandi which would put my new selects at the end of this month. However, looking over the volume of what I shot so far this year I thought I would go ahead and make some selects of images that I like for the first two months. If my current pace keeps up I would have just too many to peruse. So here are selects, some favorites, from January and February 2016. These are my favorites today, on another day, it could be different.
  
Click on top image to isolate and scroll.   I tried to keep it diverse. 














All images ©2016 Andy deBruyn
Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment