"For art to exist, for any sort of aesthetic activity or perception to exist, a certain physiological precondition is indispensable: intoxication." Friedrich Nietzsche

Thursday, March 17, 2016

FROM THE DUST BINS OF PORTRAITS

I have literally hundreds of folders full of photos from the past eight years of digital photography. Prior to 2008, I was still using film - and happily I may add.

I'm trying to organize these images in some sort of way that makes it easier to locate a particular shot.


I'm posting three portraits from one of the first folders I've managed to enter and peruse after I looked in the mirror and said, "Let's do it!!"



I hope negotiating stops, starts, fits, and fizzles I'll be able to maintain a level of energy that gets me through all the folders by the end of this decade.

Click image for isolation.
Thanks for stopping by. 

No comments:

Post a Comment