"You carry Mother Earth within you. She is not outside of you. Mother Earth is not just your environment. In that insight of inter-being it is possible to have real communication with the earth, which is the highest form of prayer." Thich Nhat Hanh

Sunday, March 20, 2016

BISCOTTI IN THE A.M.

As soon as I got up this morning I knew I had to make some Italian biscotti. I satisfied my hankering with a cup of java while enjoying the process of baking in the early morning. I added Craisins and slivered almonds for extra scrumptiousness.

While they were cooling on the table I just had to take a picture.

©2016 Andy deBruyn

Shot manually with a 35 year old Nikkor 50mm lens at the wide end, f1.4. In post, I added a warming filter and a nudge of sharpening.

So this image is literally hot from the oven.

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment