"You carry Mother Earth within you. She is not outside of you. Mother Earth is not just your environment. In that insight of inter-being it is possible to have real communication with the earth, which is the highest form of prayer." Thich Nhat Hanh

Thursday, March 24, 2016

BIALETTIS

                                                                                                               ©2016 Andy deBruyn

After I removed the dried orchids and hibiscus and while I still had the grey background up, I remembered I've been wanting to make an image of my Bialetti collection. Some of these go back thirty plus years. The little one-cupper I snagged from the stove since I just used it this morning.

Exposed with the same light as Dried Things below except no filter. ISO 200, f4.5, 1.5ss.

While working in the studio, music was provided by:

Yamashita Yosuke "Breathtake" solo album &
Martina Kratochvila, Jazz Q, the Elegie album
both on vinyl of course.

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment