"You carry Mother Earth within you. She is not outside of you. Mother Earth is not just your environment. In that insight of inter-being it is possible to have real communication with the earth, which is the highest form of prayer." Thich Nhat Hanh

Monday, February 8, 2016

UNIVERSAL FUN

Last day of last week's vacay was spent at Universal. It's been a long time since I've had little ones so a lot of what I saw was not within my understanding.
So here are some things I did notice.


I was fully expecting this guy to talk to me. But evidently it has another function. 

              This lady was actually on stilts and stood about ten feet tall...and could run that way!

                                                              Colorful thingamabob.

                Standing on the corner of Minion Way and Baker Street. Minions are those                                           yellow things that look like Vicks Inhalers.

                                                                            No idea.

                                                              Red chairs Composition #37

                                                  Oh Lucy, you got sums  'plaining to do!!

                                              Reflections with colorful people. ROYGBIV without the G.

 I believe this has something to do with the show called The Simpsons, I've never seen the show so I'm not familiar with the characters other than the main guy whose name is Homer. (I think) ...and the only reason I know that is his face is on everything from undergarments to dish towels to pillow cases...go figure. But the crowds around me seemed to be delighted and that's what matters most in this world.*

                                                                          Parting shot.

Thanks for stopping by.
All images ©2016 Andy deBruyn
*apologies to Simpsonphiles if this isn't from the show, heck when I was a youngun my heroes were Howdy Doody and Mayor Phineas T. Bluster.

No comments:

Post a Comment