"You carry Mother Earth within you. She is not outside of you. Mother Earth is not just your environment. In that insight of inter-being it is possible to have real communication with the earth, which is the highest form of prayer." Thich Nhat Hanh

Thursday, February 18, 2016

GUITARS AND SHADOWS

If you walk around my house at any given time you might find a different guitar in each room. Sometimes a six string sometimes a bass. I tend to pick one up, strum a few bars and put it back.

This morning as I walked around sipping my am espresso I noticed two of the instruments and I liked the light, the shape, and the atmosphere.  


I didn't touch anything just grab a camera.



The closest camera was the Nikon D80 with a 50mm lens. I set it to P mode and fiddled with the
exposure comp a bit until my highlights were under control. Since the shutter was around 15th of a second I used a tripod.

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment