"Yea, all which it inherit - shall dissolve, and like this insubstantial pageant faded, leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff as dreams are made on - and our little life is rounded with a sleep." Tempest Act 4 William Shakespeare

Thursday, January 28, 2016

WABI SABI AND ALL THAT ZEN

Took a stroll this morning through Brushy Creek Park after I had taken a zyrtec because I knew that walking through BCP wasn't in the best interest of my nose.



Most of these images are straight from camera. If not, very little was done
in post. Took maybe one minute to tweak.




You've probably seen imaged tree before on this blog - I've got this zen thing going on with it.


To me it's a very simple graphic - a twist of wabi sabi.



I obviously spent a lot of time looking up.

Brought along two lenses, a 35 and a 50mm, ended up using only the 35mm. It was bright enough
to use ISO 100, everything shot using a monopod for support.

Click images for black background
Thanks for stopping by.


No comments:

Post a Comment