"You carry Mother Earth within you. She is not outside of you. Mother Earth is not just your environment. In that insight of inter-being it is possible to have real communication with the earth, which is the highest form of prayer." Thich Nhat Hanh

Tuesday, December 15, 2015

SELECTING MY FAVS

Dang, it's that time of year again when I go over all my images and try and select...my favorites. Which is difficult, not because of my feelings about them but because I don't want to leave anyone out. Of course, this just pertains to portraits.

I made thousands of images this year while posting 189, so far. If I tried this tomorrow I would probably pick other shots. 

Here are four images that I had fun making with some great people. Thanks to all my gifted subjects.
Geez, sound so royal. 

Lisa Orr, potter extraordinaire.


Haley, senior photo session.



Warren Cullar, sculptor, painter. 

                                          Adrienne Bennett, songwriter, singer.

I will now look at some of the other work, landscapes, tabletops, products, and pick my selects.

All images are ©2015 Andy deBruyn
Any usage of images requires author's permission.


Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment