"Precisely by slicing out this moment and freezing it, all photographs testify to time's relentless melt." Susan Sontag

Monday, December 28, 2015

NOT CLOSING OUT A YEAR MERELY TURNING A CORNER

We're about to make the slippery turn on the Helter Skelter into a new year. I made a lot of images this year...some of them I actually like quite a bit. The coming year will see more of the same as I concentrate on finding some beautiful light....   




..exploring for new "short" landscapes...


...my tabletop work..more ideas that I need to sort and prioritize...


 ...of course, more portraits...


...and food shots...a man has to eat, no?

                                                    All images ©2015 Andy deBruyn

I can only be excited and look forward to making many new images.

Thanks for stopping by and Best Wishes to Everybody....that means you!

If you would like me to make an image of you or yours please give a shout  - for session rates  512 694-9212.  Also for business head shots and for site work.

No comments:

Post a Comment