"In the still water of the fountains one saw the splash of human faces, ignited by these gold and scarlet stars as they rose hissing into heaven like thirsty swans." from Justine by Lawrence Durrell.

Sunday, November 29, 2015

SCOUTING THE HYDE


Last Tuesday I posted some shots of Hyde Park that surrounds the Elisabet Ney Museum. This has been an on going study for an upcoming shoot. I like to scout my locations, time permitting. What happens is if I have too much time, the scout creep becomes very obsessive. But I am one for looking at every detail.

I love the look of this wrought iron gate and may use it...or not. It may have too much of a personality for what I'm doing. I'll continue to fret and writhe on the floor until the shoot.

Aaaargh.

Click pic for black background.

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment