"You carry Mother Earth within you. She is not outside of you. Mother Earth is not just your environment. In that insight of inter-being it is possible to have real communication with the earth, which is the highest form of prayer." Thich Nhat Hanh

Friday, November 6, 2015

GEORGETOWN FLOWERS

Posting several images from this morning's walk through the Georgetown Sunken Garden.
I took the D7000 with two lenses, the 18-135mm and a 50mm. I ended up just using the zoom with the UV filter removed. It allowed me to work quicker and also zoom into some flowers that were out of reach.  






I used my trusty old Tiltall tripod for all the shots. The camera was set to Auto ISO with a set shutter speeds of 160 and 200.

All images ©2015 Andy deBruyn

Thanks for stopping by. 

No comments:

Post a Comment