"Because nothing worth knowing can be understood by the mind." Woody Allen

Monday, October 26, 2015

FLOWERS AT SUNSET





I could say I'm sorry but I won't...I am such a sucker for flowers. (trees are a weakness also)

Anyway, here are some shots I took this afternoon as the sun set. I had some orange roses that were given to my wife and I several weeks ago. We hung them upside down and let them dry and this afternoon I went outside, loved the light, grabbed a camera, a 35mm lens, a +1 close up filter, and made some images.

The only light here is the sun, no reflectors just a question of positioning.

Like pianoforte etudes, here are some variations.






All images on this post ©2015 Andy deBruyn

Thanks for stopping by.

Addendum - I could say I'm sorry but I won't - meaning that I hope somebody isn't tired of all my flower shots as in, "oh jeez, more flowers!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment