"You carry Mother Earth within you. She is not outside of you. Mother Earth is not just your environment. In that insight of inter-being it is possible to have real communication with the earth, which is the highest form of prayer." Thich Nhat Hanh

Friday, October 9, 2015

DACIA

I have a shoot this afternoon that goes until early evening and then again tomorrow another shoot that will take a big chunk of my day. So I'm posting two favorite older portraits of Dacia made in 2011.

Both images were made with the (now) very old Nikon D70 (6MP) with the even older (c. 1970) Nikkor 50mm f1.4 lens. I still have both and used them.




Two different treatments, two different hats.


Thanks to Dacia for a lovely shoot.


I purchased the D70 used from Adorama for about two hundred dollars and the lens off craigslist for about sixty.  Would a 3000 dollar DSLR make a prettier picture?..don't think so. 
  
...and thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment