"For art to exist, for any sort of aesthetic activity or perception to exist, a certain physiological precondition is indispensable: intoxication." Friedrich Nietzsche

Tuesday, August 18, 2015

BRILLIANT FLOWER PRINTS FOR SALE

I am selling four of my flower prints in the 5x7 size. I like this size for particular spots in my home and office. 8x10 and 12x18s all have their place but the smaller sizes allow me to fit them into desktop frames or make 2 shot, 3 shot frames for those nooks and crannies in the hallways, niches, kitchen, etc. 






The four prints sell for $40.00 including shipping in the continental US. They are all printed by me on the bold and beautiful Red River Palo Duro Satin C1S.#1351. This is one of my favorite papers, they really make the pictures pop. Great for flowers.

If you're interested in purchasing the four prints for $40.00 please email me at unbutin@yahoo.com for details. *The bright red picture in the package is not the one in the frame but the fourth one down above.

All images ©Andy deBruyn  Click image to see bigger.

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment