"For art to exist, for any sort of aesthetic activity or perception to exist, a certain physiological precondition is indispensable: intoxication." Friedrich Nietzsche

Thursday, August 20, 2015

BAYLOR STREET ART WALL


I've had plans to visit this Austin weird spot for a long time but never could fit it into my schedule. I said "this summer"...but it's been hot...real hot like one hundred plus hot.


This morning was fairly cool with heavy overcast... purr fecto...my kind of shooting weather,
 so out the door I goes. There was even a bit of sprinkling which made it more than pleasant.





                                          Oops, looks like someone got a little out of control.

Another plant in the flight path of flying paint. 




       The post-Woodstock look. I assume someone takes responsibility for the remnants of the artistic maelstorms. Maybe I shouldn't assume.



A good image for after the trash shot. Saw this heart stencil laying on the ground...the rose was by itself in a corner so I put the two together.

©Andy deBruyn

Thanks for stopping by.


No comments:

Post a Comment