"In the still water of the fountains one saw the splash of human faces, ignited by these gold and scarlet stars as they rose hissing into heaven like thirsty swans." from Justine by Lawrence Durrell.

Thursday, August 6, 2015

ANGLES AND SPACES


In this shot I was concentrating on the blue sky and placing what I felt was the right amount to push down on the building. The blue negative space, which is really positive for me in this image, looks like a sleek modified bat or B2 Stealth.



Here I maximized the angle to allow the light that shapes the image to highlight the mechanics of light.


I'll come back in a few months when these all have people living in them.


           This is one of those shots that took about a 2 second stop while walking and then resuming.


Thanks for stopping by.

Let's start with basic room tone.

No comments:

Post a Comment