"In the still water of the fountains one saw the splash of human faces, ignited by these gold and scarlet stars as they rose hissing into heaven like thirsty swans." from Justine by Lawrence Durrell.

Sunday, July 5, 2015

THE TECH

A must see in San Jose is "The Tech - Museum of Innovation"

I love architecture and this place has such a variety of shapes, angles, and colors. I went bonkers looking up and sideways - just about anywhere you looked was a graphic image.




One of the stairways from the second floor.


Why isn't anybody in the picture? We went early in the morning when it first opened and traffic was light. I just had to wait for people to walk by.


                                          This is the back end of the museum out on the street.

If you're interested in what The Tech is all about - visit thetech.org.

On this trip to the bay area I brought my Nikon D7000 with just one lens, the 18-135mm. Last month when I came here I had too much stuff in my camera bag and it got flagged and I had to explain what some of the items were...this time...no problem. One camera body, one lens, one flash unit.


Click for bigger and slides.
Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment