"For art to exist, for any sort of aesthetic activity or perception to exist, a certain physiological precondition is indispensable: intoxication." Friedrich Nietzsche

Sunday, July 5, 2015

DO YOU KNOW THE WAY BACK FROM SAN JOSE?

I haven't posted anything in the past week because I was visiting the San Francisco bay area. Took a lot of pictures which I will be posting over the next few days. Hope everyone had a safe and lovely 4th. 

San Jose City Hall. A beautiful architectural masterpiece.  


This is a dividing wall to the left of city hall. Reminds me of something Egyptian especially with that full moon in the sky.

©2015 Andy deBruyn

Any similarity to R2D2 and light sabers is purely coincidental.

San Jose City Hall dome as the daylight faded. I used a red filter on the flash to add some drama.

Since it was around sunset I had the camera ISO set to auto and let it decide where to go.

Click images for bigger. 

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment