"In the still water of the fountains one saw the splash of human faces, ignited by these gold and scarlet stars as they rose hissing into heaven like thirsty swans." from Justine by Lawrence Durrell.

Thursday, May 21, 2015

PLETHORA

I've always wanted to use "plethora" in a sentence...so here goes.

There was a plethora of stimulating visual imagery to experience in Deming New Mexico.
Enjoy!





...finally, my favorite.





BTW - all the images on this trip were taken with my Nikon D80 with the kit lens, the 18-135mm.
Since I was flying back I didn't want any hassles with TSA so I emptied my smallest camera bag and put the D80 in it...that's it. Also didn't want to take my "better" cameras in case of loss by theft or dropping it in the ocean. BTW2 - the D80 was my first digital camera way back in '08. Still works like a champ.

Thanks for stopping by.


Click images for bigger.

No comments:

Post a Comment