"In the still water of the fountains one saw the splash of human faces, ignited by these gold and scarlet stars as they rose hissing into heaven like thirsty swans." from Justine by Lawrence Durrell.

Friday, April 24, 2015

MORNING COFFEE AND WET NEWS


I'm sitting here sipping my coffee in the early morning listening to the rain and thunder outside.
Trying to put together at least in my head the next tabletop project. I finally came up with
concept words this morning..."electronic organic sci-fi"

Not too sure what that means at this moment or where it came from...but the ideas are swirling around in my head and at some point will settle, marinate, and percolate to the top like methane gas.

                                                                                                                             ©2015 Andy deBruyn

And as usual I"ll wake up one morning and in a flurry of activity - will build a set, light it, photograph it, and then put everything back in the box by three in the afternoon. That's just what my pattern has been up to now.

We'll just have to wait and see.

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment