"In the still water of the fountains one saw the splash of human faces, ignited by these gold and scarlet stars as they rose hissing into heaven like thirsty swans." from Justine by Lawrence Durrell.

Friday, April 17, 2015

BUSY BEES



Yesterday there were several more flower species I didn't have time to capture so I went back this morning. I didn't have much time but managed to catch some hungry bees.


                                                                                                            All Images ©2015 Andy deBruyn

I snapped some images of other flowers but like the bees I'm busy with a number of other things including getting ready for a Saturday shoot.  Hopefully I'll get to those come Monday.

It was cloudy this morning so I dispensed with the polarizer. The lens was clean on these images no filter at all. Camera was in aperture priority f5.6 at ISO 400 handheld.

Click images for parade.

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment