"For art to exist, for any sort of aesthetic activity or perception to exist, a certain physiological precondition is indispensable: intoxication." Friedrich Nietzsche

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

TWO FILM CAMERAS


A student emailed me regarding the cameras used in my last post. So I'm just posting an image of the two film cameras I use occasionally. I only use the Bronica when I'm flush with cash and that's not very often.

Camera on the left is the Bronica ETR-S with the 75mm lens and 120mm film back and on the right is the Nikon FM with the Nikkor 50mm on board. This is the same 50 (nifty-fifty!) I place on my digital cameras, too. Nikon lenses are all forward compatible. At least, in my experience.

Photo taken with the Nikon D80 and Nikkor 50mm, f.18.

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment