"In the still water of the fountains one saw the splash of human faces, ignited by these gold and scarlet stars as they rose hissing into heaven like thirsty swans." from Justine by Lawrence Durrell.

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

JANUARYs AGO


I like looking back over the years to see what images I was making "back then". What was I seeing? what was I thinking? ..which leads to where and what next?
Here are five random picks from past Januarys.

2010

2011

2012

2013

2014

If anything it shows me that I've tried a little of this, a little of that, mixing things up, experimenting, just do it - don't think too much about it, move on, ...that will continue - keeping it visually frosty.

2015





Click top image for slides.


Thank for stopping by.                                      

Keep on Truckin' credited to R. Crumb.

No comments:

Post a Comment