"For art to exist, for any sort of aesthetic activity or perception to exist, a certain physiological precondition is indispensable: intoxication." Friedrich Nietzsche

Thursday, December 4, 2014

A PHOTOGRAPHER'S DOZEN

Here we are in December after 146 posts and many many images later. It's time for me to pick some of my favorites of the year which I always find difficult for one reason or another. For example, for February I selected an image from our Disneyland trip not because it's such a great image but because it does what a photograph can do and that's bring back memories.  The family did have a great time in the Magic Kingdom. I picked one image from each month.

You can click the first image and then scroll through.


January 2014

February 2014
  
March 2014

April 2014

May 2014

June 2014

July 2014

August 2014

September 2014

October 2014

November 2014



December 2013

I haven't really done anything this December...yet. So the December image is from last year.


Thanks for stopping by.

All images ©2014 Andy deBruyn

No comments:

Post a Comment