"In the still water of the fountains one saw the splash of human faces, ignited by these gold and scarlet stars as they rose hissing into heaven like thirsty swans." from Justine by Lawrence Durrell.

Thursday, November 13, 2014

TOO CHILLY TO PUSH THE SHUTTER

©2008-2014 Andy deBruyn

The temperatures are dropping big time. It's pretty dang chilly outside - not very conducive to outdoor shooting. But I will go...out there...I just have to build up some...some what? Don't know
but at some point I will just dress up in multiple layers thermals and all, grab a camera and go find
something cold to photograph.

The neon Jackson Pollock shaky wobbly long exposure image posted here are lights on my Christmas tree. An image from 2008. I do not  have this year's tree up yet - in about three weeks. Good grief!
Thanks for stopping by. Temperature at this moment 31 degrees and falling.

No comments:

Post a Comment