"For art to exist, for any sort of aesthetic activity or perception to exist, a certain physiological precondition is indispensable: intoxication." Friedrich Nietzsche

Monday, November 10, 2014

A SPLASH OF NOVEMBER COLOR



 
I experienced splashes of November colors on this morning's walk.
 
 
November sunlight is crisp and clear.
 


                                                         The leaves are light catchers.

 
All images were taken with the 35mm lens on the D7000. ISO set to 100. I used aperture priority with settings between f5.6 and f8 depending. The two middle images were made with the +4 close up lens  and a tripod was used.
 
All images ©2014 Andy deBruyn
 
Thanks for stopping by.  



"When people ask what equipment I use - I tell them my eyes."
Anonymous


No comments:

Post a Comment