"There are days when the mere act of seeing feels like pure joy" Robert Doisneau

Thursday, October 30, 2014

THE DUFF MOVES

 
Finally, I got off my duff and managed to find the time to take a nature walk and look to
see if the fall colors had started

 
Well, it's not like I just got off my duff, my duff has been pretty busy lately with
other commercial projects - I just got to point my duff in the direction I usually
like to go...out in the woods.     

 
Counting down from the top, 1, 3, 5, and 6 were shot with stacked close up filters,
a +1 and +2 to be exact.

 
See those fall colors are starting to come through but the green is holding on
for as long as it can until it succumbs to the season.


Seed pods with their parachutes.
 
All were shot with the Nikon D7000 fitted with a 50mm lens. I used mirror up and
cable release on a tripod with all except 1 and 6 - those were hand held laying on my belly.
 
All images ©2014 Andy deBruyn
 
Thanks for stopping by. 

No comments:

Post a Comment