"In the still water of the fountains one saw the splash of human faces, ignited by these gold and scarlet stars as they rose hissing into heaven like thirsty swans." from Justine by Lawrence Durrell.

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

OCTOBER IS PREP MONTH

 
 
This morning I started the process of visiting some of my favorite haunts. With November a month away I am anticipating a good fall season of colors.
Everything is still green but that will rapidly change. Looking at some old files I know the middle of November is when I'll be on hunt.
 
 
These images were taken with my trusty old Nikkor 50mm. I have to set my camera to manual with this lens as it is pre CPU and doesn't talk to the camera.
The bottom image looks like I'm using a polarizer but I wasn't...just the right angle with a cloudy sky.
 
Thanks for stopping by.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment