"In the still water of the fountains one saw the splash of human faces, ignited by these gold and scarlet stars as they rose hissing into heaven like thirsty swans." from Justine by Lawrence Durrell.

Sunday, October 26, 2014

I GOTTA GET OUT MORE

Salado
 
Man, it's been one week since I've posted anything. I guess I've been seriously busy with other life duties and that isn't sitting right with me - not that I regret tending to the minutia of planet earth living - but I just gotta make an effort and get out there cuz my shutter finger is getting itchy.  

Liberty Hill - this has been torn down. I always thought it was
unique but maybe townfolk saw it as an eye sore. 

Georgetown
 
With the cooler weather almost upon us no reason not to
search for new things to snap.

Taylor

Rockdale
 
Have a couple of portrait sessions coming up and will post those as soon as
they're complete.
 
Seems like a lot of my wandering has been eastward - need to look the other way toward the setting sun.
 
Thanks for stopping by.  

No comments:

Post a Comment