"In the still water of the fountains one saw the splash of human faces, ignited by these gold and scarlet stars as they rose hissing into heaven like thirsty swans." from Justine by Lawrence Durrell.

Thursday, October 2, 2014

COME NOVEMBER

©2012-2014 Andy deBruyn
 
November cometh. The light in November, in Hill Country, is always wonderful. It's my favorite light of the year. I have on occasion waited months to take outdoor portraits of people in this light.

©2012-2014 Andy deBruyn
 
Both these images were made in 2012. The sunlight is sparkly blue with a certain tinge of yellow that compliments the landscape...just about anything. 
 
 It may not be every day but if you're patient you'll see it. Get ready to re format.
 
Like I said in yesterday's post, October is my month for planning November shoots.
 
I will post some other November images as we get closer.   

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment