"In the still water of the fountains one saw the splash of human faces, ignited by these gold and scarlet stars as they rose hissing into heaven like thirsty swans." from Justine by Lawrence Durrell.

Thursday, September 4, 2014

RANDOM EARLY IMAGES

 
I am posting three random images from a folder I found on an older computer. These images date from around six years ago so I'm pretty sure I haven't posted them before.  2008 was the year
I switched to digital. 

 
All shot with the Nikon D80 which was the only digital camera I had at the time and my first
DSLR. Prior to that I only had a Canon point and shoot. I was still shooting mostly
film with my Olympus OM1. All photos from 2007 were with the OM1.
 
 
Images of pasta taken on a light table.
 
 
Sunrise in Cedar Park.
 
Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment