"For art to exist, for any sort of aesthetic activity or perception to exist, a certain physiological precondition is indispensable: intoxication." Friedrich Nietzsche

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

GETTING READY FOR SET


 
I've been perusing my archives the last several days searching for four images that I will put together as a packaged set. The four images will be matted ready for framing. I will offer this set
for sale sometime in the next month or so given my schedule. 

 
 
This is not black and white just dried grey river bottom.

The images will not be any of these posted here - I came across these and can't remember if I've posted them before.

I plan to cull together some favorite images - each one different subject matter. Nature will play heavily into the choices as that tends to be where I love to circle and ponder.
 
Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment